Experience at Industry: 3+ years’ experience in Sale & Marketing in Travel, hospitality or related Industry
Reasons to Apply / Company Strengths
- Working in one of the top global names in the industry;
- Work with passionate team in travel and technology with a diverse culture;
- Agile, fast place and fun to work in;
- Career path & development;
- As part of the sales team, you will conduct BD activities including market research and competition analysis;
- Research reports of worldwide destinations and market trends;
- Relationship and account management with clients & agents implementing the company’s best practice, terms & conditions as well as ensuring rules & regulations are adhered to such as on-time payments, compensation payments and other policies set up by the company and followed worldwide;
- BD activities and responsibilities will entail reporting, budgeting as well as forecasting according to set sales targets;
- Analysis of new sales gains and losses for review;
- Take part of sales meetings adding input on your market, presenting the current status and suggestions for development and enhancements according to market changes, trends or unexpected external factors affecting said market;
- BD and sales activities will include search and identification of new potential accounts with constant knowledge of competition in the market allowing competitive pricing and higher service standards;
- Presentations and taking part in local and international travel and hospitality trade shows to promote the company brand;
- Constant communication with current accounts and ensuring clients are aware of all product range & map the client’s requirements;
- Liaison with clients’ accounts allowing the development of new services, markets and managing the process from quoting services, proposals and negotiations resulting in signed deals;
- Liaison with other departments to offer the best proposals and offers;
- Follow the set sales and profit targets;
- Fluent in Thai (written & spoken);
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English (written & spoken);
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Proven track record in relationship management of clients and travel agents.
- Strong sales and negotiations skills;
- Result oriented with attention to detail;
- Passionate about travel with knowledge of worldwide touristic destinations and European attractions;
INTERESTED? Please submit your application by clicking ‘I’m Interested’; or contact our Recruitment Specialists directly.
We appreciate your application. We will contact shortlisted candidates soon. You may check your application status on your RLC Candidate profile page. Log in to your account to search for jobs, update your profile, and check on your application status. More complete profiles attract more attention from employers.
Who are we?
RLC Recruitment is Thailand’s leading specialist technical recruitment agency. Based in Bangkok and established in 2012, our clients are multinational firms operating throughout Asia in engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and supply chains.