Experience at Industry: 5+ years’ experience in a related position with hands-on experience in clearance operation.
Reasons to Apply / Company Strengths
- Our client global leader in its field;
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to move into Senior level management in a progressive multinational Company and develop their career;
- Working in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Reporting to the senior management (Head of service), you will lead and manage the customs team in daily operations;
- Monitor, Manage Costs and look to optimize in this area;
- Build and Maintain strong relationships with both Customers and Authorities;
- Stay focused and updated on latest rules and trends in the market;
- Optimize Operation and Service Quality and Efficiency;
- Build Internal Relationships with Sales and other departments;
- Fluent in Thai (written and spoken);
- Strong English communication (written and spoken);
- Bachelor degree in a related field;
- Strong Management both upwards and downwards;
- Ability to interact with all external regulatory authorities;
- Good Knowledge of Customs and Related Services;
- Logical Thinking and ability to see the Big Picture;
- Motivated to create a Happy and driven Team;
INTERESTED? Please submit your application by clicking ‘I’m Interested’; or contact our Recruitment Specialists directly.
We appreciate your application. We will contact shortlisted candidates soon. You may check your application status on your RLC Candidate profile page. Log in to your account to search for jobs, update your profile, and check on your application status. More complete profiles attract more attention from employers.
WHO ARE WE?
RLC Recruitment is Thailand’s leading specialist technical recruitment agency. Based in Bangkok and established in 2012, our clients are multinational firms operating throughout Asia in engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and supply chains.