Experience at Industry: 5+ years’ experience in a similar role with strong technical knowledge in reviewing the design and measurement.
Reasons to Apply / Company Strengths
- Multinational environment;
- Regional job scopes with an opportunity for travelling;
- Work closely with regional director and high visibility for career growth
- The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity working with a team of Expats in the Regional Headquarters and also work closely with suppliers within the region providing technical Advice, Product Design Support, quality audits, planning, improvement and compliance;
- Ensure best collaborative relationships to secure the best supply chain management and best services to the clients;
- Evaluate suppliers in the area of risk assessment, capability assessment, Digital Product Definition, Product and Special Process;
- Minimising compliance gaps, ensuring supplier corrective action and improvement activities;
- Manage audit plans and supplier development projects according to set plan.
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering or related disciplinary;
- CATIA or GD&T knowledge with strong technical knowledge in reviewing the design and measurement;
- International exposure will be advantage;
- Project management and improvement experience;
- Fluent command in English;
INTERESTED? Please submit your application by clicking ‘I’m Interested’; or contact our Recruitment Specialists directly.
We appreciate your application. We will contact shortlisted candidates soon. You may check your application status on your RLC Candidate profile page. Log in to your account to search for jobs, update your profile, and check on your application status. More complete profiles attract more attention from employers.
WHO ARE WE?
RLC Recruitment is Thailand’s leading specialist technical recruitment agency. Based in Bangkok and established in 2012, our clients are multinational firms operating throughout Asia in engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and supply chains.