Experience at Industry: 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
Reasons to Apply / Company Strengths
- Multinational company;
- Leader role who will take care of the whole production facility;
- International exposure opportunity;
- Work closely with corporate office and communicate on a business plan, direction, and objectives;
- Lead on project executions, process improvement, and productivity improvement plans to ensure best cost efficiencies;
Review production plan, material plan, and business plan to ensure sustainable business growth;
- People management, review headcount plan, and shifts;
- Quality control and compliance as per corporate and local standard;
- Machine and equipment optimization and maintenance plan;
- Lead team when there is any issues or problems happen with products or production line;
- Production management experience.
- Fluent English communication skills
INTERESTED? Please submit your application by clicking ‘I’m Interested’; or contact our Recruitment Specialists directly.
We appreciate your application. We will contact shortlisted candidates soon. You may check your application status on your RLC Candidate profile page. Log in to your account to search for jobs, update your profile, and check on your application status. More complete profiles attract more attention from employers.
WHO ARE WE?
RLC Recruitment is Thailand’s leading specialist technical recruitment agency. Based in Bangkok and established in 2012, our clients are multinational firms operating throughout Asia in engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and supply chains.